Social Media Marketing
How Can Campaign Hawks Help You Build Your Audience?
• Manage Your Social Media
• Target Your Market
• Create Custom Audiences
• Increase Likes/Follows
• Increase Brand Awareness
• Pay Per Click Ads
• Generate Leads For Potential Sales
• Video Content
• Picture Content
• Written Content
The Facts about Social Media
- 74% of Twitter users follow small businesses to get product updates.
- 81% of Americans use a form of Social Media
- Highest Facebook traffic occurs mid-week between 1 to 3 pm.
- 93% of pinners have used Pinterest to plan a future purchase.
- YouTube overall, and even YouTube on mobile alone, reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S.
- 70% of traffic to YouTube is from a mobile device.
- 59% of 18 – 29 year olds use Instagram.
Social Media Package
We have put together an all-inclusive package that will optimize your Social Media reach and brand awareness. Your target audience is located on one, if not a few, of these Social Media channels. We will manage any, or all, of the following accounts for you:
- 3-4 articles a month publish weekly across your Social Media channels tailored specifically for your business.
Social Media Marketing Strategy
Campaign Hawks can help you develop your social media strategy, run campaigns, and track the analytics.
The first step is designing a strategy to identify and locate your target audience. Your audience is out there, and Campaign Hawks will find them.
Our team creates original written content, images, and video which will attract your target audience. We will create a content schedule designed to capture ideal clients.
We provide you with data you can use to fine-tune how your business meets the needs of your market, as well as information, which can continually improve your social media campaigns. Our goal is to optimize your return on investment.
Are you ready to find out how we can help you succeed?
Call Today for a Friendly FREE Consultation – 513.212.9212
Your Digital Marketing Strategy is Your Business Strategy